Chartered Accountant’s Audit SrlChartered Accountant’s Audit Srl serves as an agent for banks, providing independent support and services within the framework of financial restructuring agreements and pooled funds.
These services include:
Le attività fornite sono molteplici:
- checking contracts’ conditions of effectiveness;
- checking financial or specific covenants;
- fulfilling administrative obligations;
- preparing regular reports;
- managing contract amendments, consents and waivers.
CA Consulting Manager
Member of NedCommunity, an association of non-executive and independent Directors. Specialised in extraordinary finance transactions, listing processes and governance systems. Author of numerous publications on corporate disclosure, corporate governance, corporate law and corporate income [...]